Did you know that there are more than one million animated corporate videos being viewed online on a daily basis?
If you’re a business owner, why wouldn’t you want to take full advantage of the audience that is already there? That’s why animated corporate videos are relevant and important for a business.
Put yourself in the shoes of your audience – when you visit a website, you want to gain as much information as you can within a short period of time. Although you can always refer to the “About Us” portion of the web page where the corporate history of the company is summed up in about 400 words or less – you’d want to have that option where there is no need for you to read any text at all. With an animated corporate video, you would know what the business is all about within one or two minutes. Not only will you learn about what the company is about, but you will also have a clear picture in your mind of the product or service offered by the business.
A good quality animated corporate video has the ability to not just inform but also engage and inspire audiences. Online users get attracted to a more visual spectrum so instead of reading text, they would rather watch a video and learn about what it is that they’re researching about. By incorporating a good quality corporate video on your site, it will not only increase your page view, it will help you create a trustworthy image and in return, build trust and generate higher conversion rates.
It’s always important to keep in mind that you should not make a boring list of what your company’s mission and vision is. No one wants to hear that. Instead, you can show on video the actual impact that your business is making within your target audience. Your audience will be able to relate to what you have to say and it will make them interested in finding out how you can provide them a solution.
Here’s a general outline on how you should develop your animated corporate video:
- Identify the problem(s) faced by your target audience prior to using your solution
- List down the available solution(s) in market and the inadequacies of the available solution(s) – optional
- Introduce your solution
- Highlight the benefit(s) of your solution and show how your solution(s) helps your target audience in overcoming their problem(s).
Whether the target audience of your animated corporate videos are team leaders, employees, sales staff, shareholders, customers, investors, potential business partners, non-profit organizations or investors, a streamlined corporate video that is produced with quality in mind will allow you to meet your short-term and long-term objectives.
How is it Made – Animated Corporate Video?
Now, if you would like to have a corporate video made for your business, here is a quick list of the steps involved:
- The first stage is the pre-production stage which involves the initial stages of agreeing on the budget, developing a concept and writing a script
- As part of the pre-production stage, a storyboard will be created to show how the story of the video flows from one scene to another
- Some characters and objects will be designed and shared on a single sheet to give a glimpse of the animation style and how the actual graphics will look like during the video. It is called character sheet
- Animating stage – this production stage involves developing all illustration assets, recording voice-over and animation
- The final stage is post-production which involves editing and adding the final touches such as video filters, color correction, masking, sound effects and background music.
Need it Professionally Made?
Here at Moisaka Solutions, animated corporate video production is just one of the many professional video creation services that we offer. Aside from corporate videos, we also create explainer videos, product demos, video commercials, motion-graphics animation, realistic 3D animation and interactive web design interfaces.
What makes our animated corporate videos unique is the fact that they are made by professionals who have extensive experience in the field of video production. We create that delicate balance between giving the clients the results they want, but without sacrificing creativity in the process. If you need to have corporate videos created for your business, you can rest assured that Moisaka Solutions will produce excellent ones for your target audience.